January 30, 2020
Assistant Restaurant Manager
The Bleu Restaurant – Westin Memphis Beale Street
Restaurant GM or Executive Chef
Responsible for the operational success of the F & B Outlets during scheduled shifts including daily decision-making, staff performance, customer interaction and satisfaction, scheduling, planning, product quality and cleanliness. Develops and implements plans for continuous service improvements, optimizing profits and increasing sales.
- Starting in the day, afternoon or any shifts that would best serve the F&B outlet
- Directly oversee the day-to-day operation of the Dining Room, Room Service
- Cleanliness and organization of all F&B outlet service areas
- Maintenance of all menus and menu displays in all F&B outlets
- Time clock edits and overtime control for all F&B outlets
- Tip distribution for all F&B outlets
- Inventory and par control for all F&B small wares
- Par control for all liquor associated within the F&B outlet
- Micros point of sales programming for all outlets
- Organize Responsible Vendors and Food Handlers classes and certification for all front of the house F&B employees
- Maintain Uniform standards for all F&B associates and Tracking for all F&B outlets
- Other Duties as assigned
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience as a supervisor or assistant manager of a Restaurant in a hotel environment, preferably in a luxury hotel.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Extremely high standards of appearance and grooming
- Must have strong management skills and able to manage multiple outlets.
- The individual must have excellent organizational & communication skills; hands-on; proven leadership skills; strong commitment to guest service; attention to detail; ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously; open-minded; good work ethic; team player and self-starter who refuses to compromise quality.