Sunday brunch is a Memphis tradition. Whether you’re meeting up with friends, catching up with family, or simply spending a relaxing morning with your sweetheart, we want to be your go-to destination every Sunday. That’s why Bleu Restaurant & Lounge offers the best brunch menu in town, complete with fresh pressed juices and all of your favorite daytime cocktails.
Convenient, affordable valet parking: Bleu Restaurant & Lounge offers convenient, affordable valet parking for all of our guests, courtesy of the Westin.
Dietary preferences: We’re happy to accommodate vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free guests. Please let us know if you have any allergies or special needs.
The Perfect Brunch
Choose from simple, wholesome fare like fresh berries and yogurt or our hearty signature brunch dishes, such as:
- Memphis Eggs Benedict served with Charred Vine Ripe Tomatoes, Sautéed Spinach, Basil Roasted Red Pepper Hollandaise, and Breakfast Potatoes.
- Croissant Sandwich with Slow Roasted Honey Ham, Brie Cheese, Basil Pesto, Buttery Croissant, and Breakfast Potatoes.
- All-in-One Sandwich, the ultimate breakfast combo, served with Brioche French Toast, Maple Smoked Bacon, Fried Egg, and Breakfast Potatoes.
- Belgian Malted Waffles, served with Whipped Butter, Powder Sugar, and your choice of Maple Syrup, Berry or Apple Compote.
Or, get any traditional breakfast dish made your way.
The Perfect Morning Beverage
Brunch should never be rushed. Start with a steaming hot coffee or a mimosa, enjoy your food in the gorgeous Manhattan-inspired dining room or out on the patio, and hang around for a while with drinks. Our breakfast libations include:
- Starbucks coffee, brewed fresh on site
- Fresh squeezed juices including tonics to restore body, mind & spirit
- Classic morning cocktails including mimosas, bloody marys, champagne sparklers, shandy, our refreshing agave chiller or a spiked Pear Lemonade.
Want to make sure we have a table? Make a reservation today!